On April 15-17 2014 in Moscow, Crocus Expo will be held 17th International Trade Fair for the electronic components, PCBs and electronic production.
ExpoElectronica is the biggest by the number of participants and most representatives International Trade Fair for the electronic components, PCBs and electronic production inRussia and Eastern Europe. Right here are established trends of industry, novelties are represented and important strategic agreements are made.
- Exhibition area 17 000 sq.m.
- Over 500 exhibitors
- the most representative participation of Russian producers
- the broader international participation
- the national pavilions of China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- Technical seminars and presentations of producers of electronic components and modules
- Round table ‘Photovoltaics: a new vector of the electronics development’
- Seminars business program for executives of small and medium-sized businesses
- The multi-functional platform PROF ARENA: master classes, training and promotion professionals for radio electronic industry
The exhibitions ElectronTechExpo and LEDTechExpo will be held at the same time with ExpoElectronica. This will be helpful for visitors to receive most complete information about new developments and decisions; furthermore this will give possibility to solve matters of electronic components and technical equipment distribution immediately.
Among the visitors of ExpoElectronica 2013 the largest Russian and foreign companies:
Ferrum, Honeywell Life Safety Austria GmbH, Kraftway Computers, LG Electronics, Marubeni Corporation, Philips, PowerConcept, Re:Store Retail Group, Samsung, Toshiba, Volvo, X5 Retail Group, Altonika, Aeroflot, the Bank of Russia, Bryansk Electromechanical Plant, Gazprom, Sukhoi Civil Aircraft, the Department of Defense weapons Russia, pilot plant engineering, Inertial Technology technocomplex, Irkutsk factory relay, electromechanical Kaluga plant, Compel, Kaspersky Lab, Miassky Machine-Building Plant, the Ministry of Industry and energy of the Chechen Republic, the Moscow Metro , Muromskii factory radio devices, Russian Innovation Fuel and Energy Company, Russian Corporation of communications, Russian Space Systems, Ryazan Radio Plant, Saransk Television Plant , Sberbank of Russia, High-speed communication systems, the Corporation "Tactical Missiles", Tver Carriage Works, Tupolev, Tyumen Plant of medical Equipment and Tools, Ulan -Ude Aviation Plant , the Federal Space agency (Roscosmos), Center for High Technology, Center for development of oil production equipment, Chip & Dip, UkrAviaZakaz, PTRC "Ugra", Yaroslavl Radio and others.